Top 7 Call Centre Phone Systems & Calling Apps To Increase Your Profits.
Looking for a call centre phone system but don’t know where to start?
There could be several reasons you’re looking for a call centre solution, and this article will cover them all, and which answers could be right for you.
If you want to know more about call centre systems and solutions the read ahead to find a comprehensive guide.
Whether you’re thinking of implementing a call centre system, or you are unhappy with an already-existing call centre.
Whether you’re looking into inbound or outbound solutions, agent rating, or customer feedback data, this article will help you manoeuvre the overwhelming overabundance of information that’s available.
This guide is simple and easy to follow, and sure to help you make the right decision.
Call Centre Phone Systems
Call centres can aid in business to customer sales – or even business to business sales, increase efficiency, aid with incremented output, provide your customers with impeccable service.
Which you can then follow for tactical business forecasting, and reduced hold times.
All of which leads to better customer retention and possibly even an increase in revenue. Conversely, this is only half the battle, as having an efficient call centre is real work.
Luckily there are several systems and technological advances that allow you and your agents to work smoothly and proficiently.
I know what you’re thinking – who wouldn’t want all of the above? Then undoubtedly, your business would highly benefit from a call centre phone system.
Many business owners think that you have to be a large corporation to deploy a call centre; however, with today’s technology, small to medium businesses can quickly and affordably implement one.
A call centre is even more beneficial to a growing business – knowing what your customers want can aid you in navigating your business in the right direction.
Tips On Running An Effective Call Centre
Running a call centre can be a difficult exploit, whether you are in charge of 5, 10, or even 100 agents.
The spreadsheets make you feel like banging your head against the wall, and reviewing them while making the necessary moves to follow up on customer issues, and feedback.
At the same time having to remain conversant with your agent becomes punishing.
The answer might surprise you, but all you need is a few tips, and great software to assist you in running a highly effective call centre!
So bear with me because below is a compiled list of tips to syndicate with the call centre telephone system you are considering:
1. Remain Informed
Being knowledgeable and informed is a huge part of running a call centre.
Quality Assurance is of the utmost importance— and not only you, but all of your employees must strive for perfection, efficiency, and results.
This means you mustn’t be updated with things happening inside the call centre itself, for example, agent performance, but also outside of the call centre when it comes to customer feedback.
So, this requires a highly proficient system to allow you to collect all the necessary data. Keep reading, and I’ll walk you through the whole process.
2. Invest in the Right Call Center Phone System for Your Company
Below you will find a comprehensive list on call centre phone system providers.
After thorough research herewith are the top call centre solutions and software together with cost, fees, and comparative data of these companies
3. Take full Advantage of the Tools They Provide
After you’ve invested in the perfect solution for your call centre, make sure you take full advantage of it.
Most platforms offer free trials and training with their experts for both you and your agents.
Consequently, some offer live sessions or webinars to help you attain your full potential as a call centre.
4. Inspire Your Agents
What’s a call centre without your agents?
Some of the call centre systems and software we will discuss in this article allow you to empower your employees by providing them with personal performance dashboards, rewards, as well as badges to keep up employee morale.
Top 7 Call Centre Phone Systems
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for in this article, keep reading the following mini-reviews of the top 7 most utilised call centre phone systems.
So, read ahead to find a wide array of additional service providers for call centres:
For the 17th time, Avaya was positioned as a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Firstly, that’s because Avaya provides over 1 million active users with exceptional business communications solutions services, as well as multiple contact centre platforms for organisations of all sizes.
But, how do they benefit your call centre?
- Partner and Service Provider Cloud Solutions
- VoIP, data and CRM applications and provisions
- Voice-centric customer engagement strategy
- Avaya’s Oceana- Provides organisations with multichannel contact centre functionality
- Avaya Aura Contact Center and Avaya Aura Contact Center Elite -SIP-based call centre software, and is the most used call centre phone system globally
- Avaya Breeze platform and Zang Applications- Allows developers to quickly set-up an exclusive communications-enabled contact centre.
Asterisk is a VoIP PBX open-source framework solution— which consequently, allows you to quickly develop custom communications solutions as well as build innovative products, and any other communications application you can envision.
Firstly, they transform an ordinary computer into a communications server and handles all the details of routing signalling data, media streams, interfacing with telephony hardware, implementing VoIP protocols, encoding and decoding audio.
However, this isn’t done by a fixed set of instructions by an Asterisk developer – but by the end user.
But, how does Asterisk benefit your call centre?
- Asterisk allows you to quickly and easily create custom communication solutions and applications to meet your needs seamlessly.
- Create servers out of ordinary business-grade computers
- Available on various operating systems: MacOS, Solaris, NetBSD, and Open BSD
- PBX features-rich provides users with conference calling, IVR, automatic call distribution, voicemail, and Interactive Voice Response
- Asterisk’s powerful communication solutions handle real-time communications so that you can concentrate on business logic.
Mitel, however, started as a lawnmower distributor and developed into one of the largest communications enterprises worldwide.
So, like Avaya, Mitel is a 4-time Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for UC and is #1 in private cloud solution globally, as well as #1 for UC market share for Europe, and #2 in UCaaS market share worldwide.
But, how does Mitel benefit your call centre?
- Mitel’s solutions allow you to seamlessly move between phone, email, SMS, web chat, social media and in-person communications.
- Supports three CCaaS offerings
- VoWiFi calling solutions
- MiContact Center – allows you to manage customer interactions, increase team productivity, customers can contact you on any device, and is appropriate for up to 30,000 agents
- The all-inclusive range of business phone systems: Cloud, On-site, and Hybrid. Additionally, Mitel allows the integration with third-party business applications
Also a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide – Chinese company ZTE deploys a Next Generation Call Center or NGCC, for both inbound and outbound operations supporting exceedingly accessible multimedia contact centre competencies.
Consequently, ZTE ranked the #3 in global IPCC and ranked #1 in global NGCC.
If you’re looking for price-competitive solutions that can be deployed with up to thousands of agents, or require deployments in China, or other emerging economies ZTE could be the right solution for you.
So, how does ZTE benefit your call centre?
- Price competitive
- Next Generation Call Center (NGCC) which can be widely applied to an all-software solution, all-IP call centre system. NGCC encompasses a comprehensive set of features that deliver an enhanced customer experience:
- 360° Customer analytics, knowledge management, predictive analytics, channel decision modelling, service and support manager, and a unified user interface
- Covers both Chinese and International markets
- Perfect for CSPs for multitenant virtual contact centre
Firstly, the U.S based Genesys provides call centre phone solutions in a variety of complexity and scalability with the option of customisation to deliver a tailored service experience for various contact centre sizes.
Above all, Genesys has three main offerings in the call centre phone systems sector: PureEngage, PureConnect, and PureCloud.
These consequently provide you with a range of applications which deploy development, management and reporting tools.
But, how does Genesys benefit your call centre?
- PureEngage- An on-premises or private cloud platform that supports up to several hundred agents
- PureConnect- An all-in-one platform, on-premises or multi-instance CCaaS which supports up to several hundred agents
- PureCloud- A microservices-based multitenant CCaaS which supports up to 250 agents and requires only basic customisation
- Perfect for SMBs (small and midsize business)
Firstly, one of the largest networking telecommunications companies worldwide, Cisco’s call centre phone systems allow you to integrate multiple call channels using Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
Cisco also offers ‘Express’ for mid-sized contact centres with up to 400 seats.
So new technology developed in call centre technology is changing traditional technology, and consequently, Cisco’s call centre phone systems help you to integrate these advancements:
- Multichannel services – Provides voice, chat, web collaboration, e-mail, and video.
- CRM (Customer relationship management)- manage and store business leads, prospects, and customer information.
- Continuously evolving customer experience
- Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE)- improve customer loyalty, optimise call resolution, increase agent efficiency, reduce cost, and increase revenue.
- Also, offer HCS (Hosted Collaboration Solution platform) for call centre, includes:
- Communications Manager- IP-based voice, video, and messaging services
- Unity Connection- Voicemail and unified messaging
- Cisco Jabber- Instant-messaging chat, make a call, share your screen
- Cisco Webex Teams/Meetings- Integrated user experience
Japan-based telecommunications company NEC’s offers its leading multimedia call centre phone system – UNIVERGE contact centre.
Firstly, UNIVERGE is appropriate for SMBs to enterprises supporting thousands of agents and is highly efficient if you already have an existing NEC telephony system.
So NEC also offers their contact centre solution for customer engagement.
- IP telephony
- Unified Communications (UC) – connect teams and information and enhance the collaborative experience for both agents and customers
- Mobility, and collaboration on a software-based services platform
- Vertical and enhancement applications
- Wireless LAN and IP DECT terminals
- Mobile UC/Native Mobility- Allows employees to be mobile and stay connected and productive from any location
- UNIVERGE softphone- Transforms any computer into a virtual business telephone
- Cross-platform- Works on a wide array of platforms such as mobile devices, tablets and laptops
- Can be tailored to your business needs
Top Call Centre Tools
There are many call centre phone systems available in the UK such as Scorebuddy, Noble Enterprise Contact Centre Solution, InVision AG, CallMiner Eureka, CustomerSure and more.
However, in this section we will discuss the top 3 brands in the UK that provide these solutions:
Best Contact Centre Technology
Firstly, Scorebuddy offers call centre solutions of quality measurement, agent performance and engagement solution, and is an ideal tool for seeking – and more importantly, acting upon – feedback.
WHO USES SCOREBUDDY?
WHAT CAN SCOREBUDDY DO FOR ME?
SCORE ON CAPTERRA
Ease of Use:
Spreadsheets are inflexible and have become inefficient in today’s demanding market for customer service excellence; they also bring down employees’ enthusiasm, as they are gruelling to fill out.
Firstly, Scorebuddy allows you to build a scorecard with just a few clicks.
Additionally, you can score the call, e-mail or chat accurately and send coaching tips directly to your agent.
So, you can even see how your agents are performing as a whole over time, which allows you to pinpoint and solve any issues your agents might have.
It is also possible to highlight the excelling agents to deliver examples.
Each agent is also provided with a personal dashboard to let him, or her, know how they are performing and help improve performance.
Consequently, this provides the quality assurance manager with a 360-view of the service provided at the call centre.
Best Customer Survey Tool
Founded in 2010 in the UK, CustomerSure is a customer satisfaction tool, which therefore equips you with software that measures customer feedback by measuring CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
Furthermore, CustomerSure sees the feedback process as a prospect for growth by improving retention and satisfying customers.
WHO USES CUSTOMERSURE?
|First of all, CustomerSure is used heavily in the utilities and the software industry, however, it is used internationally in all sectors.|
WHAT CAN CUSTOMERSURE DO FOR ME?
SCORE ON CAPTERRA
5/5Ease of Use:
CustomerSure is customizable to suit your business processes and aid in making customer feedback easy and even enjoyable.
Firstly, CustomerSure’s cloud platform makes it simple to create surveys and allows you to follow up on the data you receive for customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, they provide effective reporting tools that provide you with the necessary data using your preferred satisfaction metric such as CSAT, NPS, and several others.
Best Real-Time Communication
LiveAgent is a call centre system that allows you to collect all customer feedback, issues, and requirements, which then the software processes for you.
Consequently, LiveAgent provides companies with a universal inbox where the collection of feedback is aggregated.
“It’s so simple, even a child can use it.” claims the company.
Their primary service, though, is their state-of-the-art live chat solution which is nowadays the simplest way to collect customer feedback, problems, and solve any issues efficiently.
Their feature-rich software also allows you to award your agents with badges or rewards for employee motivation.
WHO USES LIVEAGENT?
|Firstly, Live Agent is appropriate for any which has a website or call centre and benefits all types of corporations big or small.|
WHAT CAN LIVEAGENT DO FOR ME?
SCORE ON CAPTERRA
Ease of Use:
Costs & Fees
Finally, below is a Comparison Chart of the three service providers Scorebuddy, CustomerSure, and Live Agent:
BANDED PRICING UP UNTIL 250 STAFF
TEAM – $499/MONTHORGANISATION – $1499/MONTH
CUSTOM QUOTES ON REQUEST.
|CLOUD | SAAS | WEB||CLOUD | SAAS | WEB||CLOUD | SAAS | WEB|
DOCUMENTATION WEBINARSLIVE ONLINE
|ONLINE BUSINESS HOURS||ONLINE BUSINESS HOURS|
24/7 (LIVE REP)
The Final Verdict
If you would like your call centre to run smoothly in accord with real-time online chats while aggregating all of this information into a universal inbox, then LiveAgent is the right choice for you and your company.
However, if you are purely looking to simplify aggregating customer feedback, and monitoring the efficiency of your agents to follow up on both sectors, then CustomerSure or Scorebuddy might be the right choice for you.
Regardless of what you choose these three companies are sure to make your life easier, and your work life more proficient and straightforward.