4Com PLC Business Telephone Systems Review
Business telephone systems have a significant role in the running of your business.
As such, your phone system should be able to do so much more than just being able to make regular calls.
Want to learn how?
In this review, you will discover how 4com business phone systems are essential to enhancing the way you conduct business.
Firstly, there are some things you need to factor in before buying a phone system for your business from 4com plc.
What Factors Do You Need to Consider Before Settling on A Phone System For your Business?
- How many telephone lines does your business require?
- How many telephone extensions do you need for your office size?
- Which phone system features will benefit your business the most?
Ready to get a business phone system quote?
Compare the top 4 quotes by clicking below!
So, let’s get started.
Who is 4Com?
4com is a telecommunications company established in 1999 to provide digital, ergonomic and easy-to-use handsets with more than 8000 businesses in the U.K. making use of their services. 4com’s headquarters is in Dorset with a staff of about 300.
Which communication services are Offered By 4Com?
To enhance the way you conduct business, 4com offers different communication services as highlighted below:
- Phone Systems
Let’s dig a little deeper.
What Telephone Solutions Does 4Com Offer?
4com offers the latest tech Samsung phones for your business.
What’s more, during installation, you will get all the training you need to ensure that you reap maximum benefits from their phone systems.
Your business is unique in the way it operates.
As such, 4com has different phone systems to ensure that the system you choose is tailored to your business needs as shown in the table below.
|VoIP Telephone Systems||
Now let’s take a look at the costings.
What Are the Telephone System Costings?
What does a VoIP Telephone System Cost?
- Single set costs around £350-£ 800
- Installation for one user costs an upwards of £100
- There may be additional costs of VoIP phone systems including headsets. A single set cost from £30-£100
Note: Final price will depend on different factors including equipment choice, location, and additional features.
How Much Will a Business Telephone System of a Small Business Cost?
The prices indicated in the table below also depend on the add-on services selected. If your business needs 15 phones in the office, then your needs for handsets are 15.
|Per Handset||From £750||£300-£500||From £150|
To get a tailored costing specifically suited for your business go right ahead and get the best quotes from us.
It comes with the following options:
- Call Transfers– calls are easily transferred to the intended person wherever they are.
- Call Forwarding-calls are immediately forwarded to a phone of your choice in any part of the world.
- Auto-Attendant– callers can reach the intended person instead of leaving a voicemail.
- Email Notification– voicemails are sent directly to your email.
Fact: More than 30% of the people who call your business will tend to hang up the phone if they hear silence while waiting for their call to transferred or answered.
- Customized music and messages available
- Psychologically reduces your callers waiting time
- Keeps your callers engaged while they are waiting. This will reduce your chances of missing out on prospective businesses
- It is a way of advertising your products and business
- Your callers are kept abreast with your company’s latest information
This software enables you to:
- See incoming, outgoing, and missed calls at all times.
- Allows you to carry out a call analysis to help your business identify areas of weaknesses, for instance, calls are taking too long to be answered or not answered at all because of being understaffed.
It is a brilliant fail-safe that has some benefits:
- Improved customer service- eradicates phone conversation mistakes.
- Improved performance by your employees- by playing back a call, your employees can learn how to close a sale or help your customers better.
Impressed by 4com’s business telephone systems? You can request for a personalized quote from us.
Compare the top 4 phone system quotes now
It's fast, free & 100% No obligation
How Does 4Com Installation Work?
The process is done in 2 stages:
- The infrastructure of the new telephone system alongside the existing platform is set up
- They will test the telephone system
- A switch is then done from the old to the new system
In this final stage, you and the relevant parties are adequately trained on the features of the new phone system to ensure that you maximise on the benefits.
Does 4Com Offer Any Support?
4com has a highly trained support team in the industry.
With over six years of experience, their professionals will resolve any issues you may have expediently.
In case of any issues, you can
- Call them
- Report via their website
- Tweet them
- Use their 4Care support portal
What Are the Benefits of 4Com Maintenance?
- The full cover offered for any technical fault that you may have
- Online reporting
- Remote support available
- Quick response time in case of any defects or malfunctions
- Professional assistance from accredited engineers
- Service and support all year round
- You won’t have a charge for callouts
4com is a top provider of the latest business phone systems in the U.K.
This review has explored what 4com has to offer by providing an apparent breakdown of the various solutions they provide to ensure that before you buy a telephone system for your business, regardless of the business size, you make a well-informed decision.
You do not need to hassle and spend endless hours scouring the internet for different reviews and costings.
We are here to help you get the best quotes from suppliers who are trustworthy and ready to offer genuine solutions for your business.